Frequently Asked Membership Questions
- Is my Cleantech Open Membership tax-deductible?
Cleantech Open Memberships are not generally deductible as a charitable donation because the value of the card far exceeds its costs. You may wish to consider your Cleantech Open Membership as an investment and business expense; however everyone’s facts and circumstances are unique, so please consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions.
- Does my Cleantech Open Green Card allow me access to events in all regions?
Your Cleantech Open Green Card gives you access to all events in the region where you purchase it. For a limited period, you may also attend events in other regions free of charge, although you must be a California Cleantech Open Green Card holder in order to qualify for a free seat at the National Awards Gala.
- Will I have to pay more for Membership next year?
With the growth of Cleantech Open programs and the expansion of Cleantech Open across the country, the benefits of Green Card Membership are increasing all the time. You might think that all of these additional benefits require an increased cost of membership. However, for a limited time, the Cleantech Open will lock in your current membership rates for the next three (3) years, so long as your membership and subscription payment remain current*
- How is billing handled?
- All prices in U.S. Dollars.
- Your Cleantech Open Membership is ongoing, and your card will be charged automatically on the anniversary of your initial subscription (for an annually paid membership), or each month (for a monthly membership).
- You may cancel at any time*. However, complimentary tickets to the National Conference and Awards Gala may only be obtained by Green Card holders having a membership lasting for a six month period of time.
- Cleantech Open Membership benefits continue to the end of the period for which you have subscribed.
- We do not offer refunds on any Cleantech Open Membership purchases.
- Is my Cleantech Open Membership linked to my Cleantech Open account?
Yes, we will connect your Cleantech Open Membership to your Cleantech Open web user account.
* Membership rates are currently locked for a three (3) year period. In order to take advantage of this offer, your current membership must not expire and you must not cancel your membership during the three (3) year period. Cancellation of your Cleantech Open Membership or cancellation of your subscription payment will void this offer and subsequent memberships will be subject to the then-current membership rates. This offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice.